Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My 8-Point Strategic Jobs Plan Creates 382,000 Jobs In PA & Includes Statewide Alternative Fueling Network

Today, I released my 8-point Strategic Jobs Plan that creates 382,750 jobs, adds $8 billion of revenue per year, and eliminates $931 million per year of waste in Pennsylvania.  It is just 8 easy pages of reading.
http://www.hangerforgovernor.com/economic_development_that_works.

I am the first and so far only candidate for Governor with a jobs plan.  The plan includes building a statewide network of alternative fueling stations for electric and natural gas vehicles so that consumers could cut their fuel bill by $1,000 to $2,000 per year. 

A governor creates jobs with smart policy, and a governor who does not master policy will fail. In and out of government, I have spent 29 years developing and implementing policy and will implement this 8-point Strategic Jobs Plan if elected governor.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for your plan. It's refreshing to see.

    Two questions: Your plan mentions closing the Delaware Loophole. There is already legislation that's passed through the House (HB 440 introduced by Rep. Reed) that clams to do so. Do you support Reed's bill? What would you do differently?

    I'm also glad to see the mention of a real drilling tax, however, I don't see much detail. I know you've long supported a real tax, what would you propose as governor? What kind of revenue do you think is possible, and what do you think it would take to pass through the legislature?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete