Friday, April 19, 2013

Businessweek Publishes Hanger Profile--Here It Is

Businessweek has published a profile of me and my run for Governor. Here is the link to the story:
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-04-18/john-hanger-pennsylvanias-would-be-green-governor.

Karen Weise is the reporter and I appreciate her writing and professionalism.  For more information on the campaign, please go to www.hangerforgovernor.com or www.facebook.com/hangerforgovernor.

Texas and Wyoming are the only states producing more total energy than Pennsylvania at this point. Both have no income taxes but do significantly tax energy.  Pennsylvania inexplicably is almost the reverse.

At this point in the race, Governor Corbett is among the most vulnerable Governors in the country.  I and the other Democratic candidates are leading him.  At this point, there is no need to settle for second or third best for the next Governor.

My executive experience, accomplishments when in office, and my plans for the future make me the best choice for the next Governor of Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment